No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought into THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased on site may not leave the premises in which they are purchased. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection without refund. THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND reserves the right to refuse service.
Guests are expected to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity, illegal and disruptive behavior are offensive to other patrons and may be cause for ejection without refund.
For the enjoyment and safety of others, no flash photography is permitted.
Please supervise your children at all time. Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 16 or older at all times.
By entering THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND, each guest grants THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND the right to film, videotape, or photograph him/her on the premises for any reason, without credit, payment or consideration and grants THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND the right to exhibit such film, videotape or photographs as THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND desires. All THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND media, rides, and attractions are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Guests must have advance written permission to use photographs and/or videotape of THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND images for commercial broadcasting, advertising, marketing, publishing or exploiting in any medium.
COSTUME WEAPONS POLICY
No functional weapons are allowed at THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND. Simulated or costume weapons are allowed as a part of your costume, subject to approval by security and compliance with the following:
• All costume weapons must be inspected by check-in Security.
• All costume weapons must conform to Thai law.
• Projectile costume weapons must be rendered inoperable.
• Costume swords must be tied to your costume in such a way that they can’t be drawn.
• After each person’s costume weapon has been checked, it will be tagged by Security, and you will be given a wristband to wear to designate that your weapons have been checked.
• Security will escort you to the security station for inspection if your costume weapon is not tagged.
If you do not want to have your costume weapons inspected or tagged, or if you are not willing to comply with these policies, please do not bring your costume weapons to THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND.
With our aim to maintain a family-friendly environment, and for safety reasons, THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND enforces a dress code. Guests must wear proper attire throughout THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing or tattoos with offensive language or graphics are not permitted.
Examples of clothing not permitted are those displaying:
• Graphic violence
• Support of drugs or drug use
• Gang symbols Promotion of discrimination against any group
Admission may be denied if clothing or tattoos are deemed to be inappropriate by management and the Guest refuses all reasonable options. Shirts cannot be turned inside out as a solution.
FOOD, DRINKS AND COOLERS
Guests may not bring food, beverages or coolers into the Attraction Zone of THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND.
GOOGLE GLASSES/VIDEO RECORDERS/CAMERA PHONES
Recording footage during THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND theatrical elements is prohibited. This includes Google Glasses. You cannot wear Google Glasses in the Theater Domes or Simularium. If your Google Glasses are prescription, please bring a different pair of glasses to use during these times.
Also, please turn off your devices’ (phones, tablets, etc.) screens and put them away in the Theater Domes and Simularium. Not doing so interferes with other Guest’s viewing experience and may cause security to think you are recording.
Guests using profanity or abusive language, symbols or gestures may be ejected without refund.
Line jumping is strictly prohibited. Guests are not permitted to save or provide places in line or exit the line and return for any reason. All guests must go to the back of the line. Violators will be ejected without a refund.
There is no re-entry into the Attraction Zone of THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND.
NO VIDEO OR AUDIO RECORDING
No video or audio recording is permitted in the Attraction Zone.
In addition to THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND Policies, guests are required to comply with Thai laws, as well as individual THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND rules and instructions posted or otherwise listed.
Pets are not permitted in THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND, with the exception of service animals. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness under the control of the owner at all times.
In addition to all items previously mentioned, the following items are not permitted at THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND, at any time:
• Lawn chairs and folding chairs
• Skateboards, scooters, inline skates, or shoes with built-in wheels.
• Magic markers, spray paint and aerosol cans
• Glass bottles
• Illegal drugs
• Knives or chains
• Spiked clothing or jewelry
• Fireworks and explosives
• Firearms and ammunition
• Chemical weapons, including mace and pepper spray
• Other items THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND determines to be harmful or disruptive.
Guests are not permitted to enter restricted areas, including ride and backstage areas. Personal items that are lost in the Motion Ride area should be reported to a THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND team member. Guests entering restricted areas may be ejected without refund.
Safety is of paramount concern to THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND. Guests with certain body proportions, or of certain heights and/or weights, may not be able to enjoy certain activities or the Motion ride if the safety restraints will not operate as designed. Specific information is available at the activity/ride.
There is an inherent risk in participating in any amusement rides and activities. We expect Guests to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner. Guests must also obey all oral and written warnings and properly use all ride safety equipment provided. Guests who do not comply with these rules may be ejected without refund. Please refer to specific guidelines posted at the activities and Motion Ride.
All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the entrance to and within THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND. We reserve the right to disallow at any time any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND, and to handle any unattended object in such a manner as we consider appropriate.
All areas in THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND are smoke-free, and smoking is strictly prohibited. This includes tobacco, e-cigarettes, or other products that produce a vapor or smoke.
SEVERE WEATHER POLICY
THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND may close temporarily in the event of electrical storms, high winds, or other severe weather conditions. In such a situation, the following procedures will apply:
• Should THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND reopen on the same day as your original entry time, you may attend any entry time during the remainder of that day.
• Should THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND reopen on the same day as your original entry time, but you are unable to attend any other entry time that day, please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service for further information on how to reschedule your entry time.
• Should THE MARVEL EXPERIENCE THAILAND close for the duration of the day of your original entry time, you will be contacted by our ticketing service team to coordinate rescheduling your entry time for the date of your choosing (subject to availability).
Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.